Customize DVDFab's navigation bar to make your favorite functions easier to access; you can move items up or down (so that DVDFab always opens with your desired mode selected) or even remove them. The removed options remain available and can be restored at any time.
Adding New Devices in DVD Ripper
You can add appletv, vob and future new devices by clicking "New" button, or hide functions that you do not use (in the example, AppleTV is added as a new device). The DVD Ripper navigation bar can accommodate 10 or more devices at one time. You can choose to display only the ones you need. The navigation bar for each mode (DVD Copy or DVD Ripper) will collapse automatically if you are using the other mode. Follow these steps to put a new Device in the navigation sidebar:
- Open Common Settings/Customize UI and select DVD Ripper using the drop down. Click the New button; the box shown below will appear. Locate the device
- you want to add in the Mobile Device drop down and select it, choosing the graphic icon and entering suitable display text.
- Click OK; the new Device should appear in the left hand ("Available") window. To make it active, use the ">>" arrow button to move it to the right hand ("Options to Display") window.
- Using the up and down buttons, arrange the devices in the order you prefer. You can also highlight any device and click the Edit button to change icons and display text entries for any device. When you are satisfied with the changes click OK.
- DVDFab will now ask for a restart and will reopen with the changes you've made displayed in the sidebar menu.